Adjustable and Available to both Slope Roof and Flat Roof
Output Voltage (V):
Home bathing, washing, swimming pool, industrial project
Nums of tubes:
CE, Solar Keymark, SRCC, CCC, ISO9001
Pressurized heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector
5000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
1. Standard export packing for FCL order.
2. Special packing for LCL order.
Heat Pipe Solar Water Heater Collector flat plate solar thermal collectors
1. Heat Pipe Solar Water Heater Collector Advantages:
1)Can be combined with existing heating system
2) Adopts red copper channel, with great performance of heat exchange.
3) Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point
4) No water inside the evacuated tubes, no risk of freezing
5) Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently, the solar water heater can still in service even with several tubes breakage
6) Work well in all climates, can be functioning well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degrees Celsius.
7) Hail resistance: 25mm
2. Heat Pipe Solar Water Heater Collector Working Principle: 1. About the heat pipe collector, the condenser zone of the heat-pipe is inserted to the copper sleeves which are distributed on the water pipe averagely. 2. After the solar energy is absorbed by the vacuum tubes, it is transferred to the heat pipe through the aluminum fins.
3. Heated by the energy, the medium in the heat-pipe is working and transferring the heat energy to the condenser zone. 4. When water or other medium in the water pipe flows across the copper sleeves, they would bring the energy and be heated. 5. The heated water or other medium makes water in the tank hotter and hotter by walking across the coils in the tank.
Heat Pipe Solar Water Heater Collector Specification
Three-target Vacuum Tube Performance and Specification:
All-glass double deck co-axial structure
High borosilicate 3.3 glass
Outer tube diameter and glass thickness
Ø58±0.7mm; Glass thickness 1.6±0.15mm
Inner tube diameter and glass thickness
Ø47±0.7mm; Glass thickness 1.6±0.15mm
Absorption coating property
Three Target magnetron sputtering plating
α =0.92~0.96 (AM1.5)
(temperature inside of empty evacuated tubes)
Average heat loss
ULT 0.4~0.6 W/(m2 *°C)
24mm Premium Heat Pipe Performance and Specification:
Heat pipe material
Oxygen free copper (TU1),Cu=Ag>99.99%(o2<16ppm)
Top: Ø24mm *65mm,Body: Ø8*0.6mm.length:1750± 10mm
Nickel-plated heat pipe (14mm, 24mm) optional, will quote per request
0.3mm/0.0098’’ thick sets of Aluminum fins,1630mm
Max. operation pressure
Max. testing pressure
Manifold Performance and Specification:
Manifold header pipe
Anodized aluminum alloy (6063-T5/T6)
Compressed rock wool.
Bracket Performance and Specification:
Iron spray plastic
(Aluminum-alloy, stainless steel, optional, will quote per request)