Super heat pipe solar collector
1. EN12975, Solar key mark,SRCC,CE,ISO
2. 0.68~0.73 premium conversion factor.
Super heat pipe solar collector Description
Super-conduct copper heat-pipe in the vacuum tube
Vacuum tube operate without water
There is a copper flow way in manifold
Manifold of collector is made of aluminum alloy
It can be connected with pressure tank
Many collectors can be connected and work together
Material of heat pipe: copper, Diameter: 8mm
Thickness of heat pipe: 0.7mm
The product can work as usual under -30 centigrade degree
Aperture area :1.72x [(x-1) x 0.08+0.058](m2) x =the number of tubes
Intercept efficiency: 93%
Heat loss: 0.22w/m2k
Operating pressure: 0.6Mpa
Hail resistance: 25mm
Size of Inlet/outlet connections: OD20mm
1. Adopts red copper channel, with great performance of heat exchange.
2. Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point.
3. Work well in all climate, can be function well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degree Celsius.
4. Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently.
5. No water flows inside the vacuum tube, no risk of freezing.
6. Withstand high water pressure of up to 1.2 Mpa.
1. Suitable for both flat roof and slope roof
2. Employing sliding way for the frame, much easier for installation, especially suitable for European-styled houses
3. High efficiency: >55% and >40% in winter
4. Still works as normal as before even one vacuum tube destroys
5. Hailstone resistance: 25mm
6. Higher efficiency, stable performance, beautiful design