Adjustable and Available to both Slope Roof and Flat Roof
Output Voltage (V):
Home bathing, washing, swimming pool, industrial project
Nums of tubes:
CE, Solar Keymark, SRCC, CCC, ISO9001
Pressurized heat pipe vacuum tube solar collector
500000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Standard Export Packing:
1.sample or LCL: special package--packed in carton with foam in it, then to plywood cases
2.FCL: packed in carton with foam in it.
10-15 days after receipt of deposit
1.30 Tubes Heat Pipe Vacuum Solar Collector
4.2% vacuum tubes for free
30 Tubes Heat Pipe Manifold Vacuum Solar Collector with Best Efficiency
1)Can be combined with existing heating system
2) Adopts red copper channel, with great performance of heat exchange.
3) Utilize copper heat pipes containing special medium liquid with low boiling point
4) No water inside the evacuated tubes, no risk of freezing
5) Each heat pipe tube works independently and efficiently, the solar water heater can still in service even with several tubes breakage
6) Work well in all climates, can be functioning well even in ambient temperature of minus 30 degrees Celsius.
7) Hail resistance: 25mm
Channel in the manifold:
High Borosilicate 3.3 Glass
Heat pipe in the vacuum tube:
Rock Wool/ Polyurethane Foam
Galvanized Steel/ Aluminum Alloy/ Stainless Steel
Tank Capacity (L)
full container quantity
in cartons with foam
in cartons with foam to wooden cases
4. Working principle: 1. As heat pipe collector, the condenser zone of the heat-pipe is inserted to the copper sleeves which are distributed on the water pipe averagely. 2. After the solar energy is absorbed by the vacuum tubes, it is transferred to the heat pipe through the aluminum fin. 3. Heated by the energy, the medium in the heat-pipe is working and transferring the heat energy to the condenser zone. 4. When water or other medium in the water pipe flows across the copper sleeves, they would bring the energy and be heated. 5. The heated water or other medium makes water in the tank hotter and hotter by walking across the coils in the tank.